Wild Nights & Holiday Lights at Folsom Zoo Opens Dec. 7 | Animal Lovers
The Folsom City Zoo Sanctuary will soon be ablaze with holiday lights, providing a beautiful backdrop for a unique family experience this holiday season. Wild Nights & Holiday Lights kicks off at 5 p.m. Friday, Dec. 7 and continues from 5 to 8 p.m. Dec. 8-9 and Dec. 14-23.
The event features:
- A unique opportunity to see Zoo animals after dark
- An enchanted forest of 50 lit trees
- Thousands of lights all over the Zoo Sanctuary
- Animal presentations by Zoo docents
- Santa Claus and the Zoo's own "Santa Paws"
- Rides on the miniatures "Starlight Express" train
- Carolers and seasonal refreshments
Admission is $5 per person, with no fee for children under two years. Train tickets are $3 per person.
The Zoo Sanctuary is located in City Lions Park on Stafford Street behind the Folsom Public Library. Visit www.zoofriends.org or call (916) 355-7285 to learn more.